Apply for the APRA Graduate Program
Applications for the APRA Graduate Program have closed
The APRA Graduate Program is one of the most in-depth and diverse in the financial services industry.
Our Graduate Program runs for 18 months. During this time you will complete three six-month rotations, across our frontline supervision, policy and advice, and data analytics divisions, giving you the opportunity to build the core foundations of prudential regulation. These foundations will help jump start your career as a finance professional and build diversity across your skill-set.
2023 APRA Graduate Program
Applications for the 2023 APRA Graduate Program are now closed.
Graduate Program recruitment timeline
- Tuesday 26 April - Applications close
- Sunday 1 May - All psychometrics assessments to be completed by this date
- 1 – 10 May - Shortlisting and Assessment Centre invitations sent
- 11 – 27 May - Virtual Assessment Centre
- June - Final one on one interviews
- June / July - Reference checks
- July - Offers
Graduate Program eligibility
You are welcome to apply to the APRA Graduate Program if you have:
- Either Australian citizenship, New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency (at the time of submitting this application)
- Completed your Bachelor degree prior to the end of 2022
- Completed an undergraduate degree in the past 4 years (i.e. 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022)
- Open to all qualification, with a number of graduates coming from disciplines across STEM, Economics, Econometrics, Commerce, Finance, Actuarial, Legal, Business, Arts, Accounting or Data Analytics.
- The ability to work from our Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne office
What if I have more questions?
You can contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our Twitter feed for the latest updates about the Program.